5Star Bank opened its doors at Peterson Air Force Base almost 30 years ago to serve our military service members. Today, we continue that commitment by providing deposit and loan products, as well as mobile and online banking services that allows our military clients to bank when and where they want!
5Star Military Checking Account
A customized checking account for active-duty or retired military service members.
- $5.00 minimum opening deposit
- No monthly service fee
- Direct deposit of your military paycheck or retirement check available
- Refund of ATM fees, nationwide1
- Avoid the $4.00 paper statement fee by enrolling in e-Statements
- No fees for e-Statements
- Free online banking with bill pay
- Free mobile banking and mobile deposit2
- Free Visa Debit/ATM Card
- Free set of starter checks (pack of 40)
5Star Military Savings Account
A basic savings account for active-duty or retired military service members.
- $25.00 minimum opening deposit
- No monthly service fee
- Interest is earned on any balance
5Star Bank offers a variety of mortgage loans options; two of which are specifically for our service members. Our mortgage experts will find the financing that best fits your unique situation. We will guide you through every step of the loan process; providing a smooth and stress-free experience and the valuable advice that really makes a difference.
When you’re ready to buy a home or refinance your existing mortgage loan, trust the experienced mortgage team at 5Star Bank. Our flexible options and wide array of residential mortgage loan products can put your dream home within reach!
- Government insured/guaranteed loans
- VA guarantee allows eligible veterans to purchase a home with no down payment and up to 100% financing
Interest Rate Reduction Refinance Loan (IRRRL) for Current VA Loan Holders
- An IRRRL can only be made to refinance a property on which you have already used your VA loan eligibility. No cash out refinances are eligible.
- No appraisal or credit underwriting
- No money out of pocket
- Lower your monthly loan payment
- Lower your interest rate
- Rapid closing process
Loan applications can be conveniently completed online at https://5starbank.submityourloanapplication.com/. This site also provides you a list of documents we will need to complete your application and the ability to securely upload these documents online.
Our Partnership with Pivot Lending Group4
By partnering with Colorado owned and operated Pivot Lending Group, we are able to offer competitive interest rates, local processing, underwriting and closing services with local appraisers to ensure a smooth and seamless loan process with expert advice and responsive service.
To learn more about these benefits – and for specific interest rates and details – stop by or call any one of our four branch locations including our branch located on Peterson Air Force Base!
1 Maximum refund of $10 per month
2 Subject to approval; account must be open for 30 days before mobile deposit will be available for use
3 All loans are subject to credit, income and employment qualifications. Please see a Mortgage Representative for further details.
4 Pivot Lending Group is regulated by: the Division of Real Estate (CO) • the State of Nebraska Department of Banking and Finance (NE) • the Arizona Department of Financial Institutions (AZ) AZ#0923361 • the Office of the State Bank Commissioner (KS) Kansas Licensed Mortgage Company License No. MC0025226 • the Wyoming Division of Banking (WY) WY# 2277—We do business in accordance with the Fair Housing Law and Equal Credit Opportunity Act.—NMLS# 109995
To read the Military Checking Truth in Savings disclosure, please click here.