Get special savings and a $100 Checking Account Bonus when you sign up now for Workplace Banking Solutions!
We’ve teamed up with your employer to offer you preferred banking solutions. This customized employee benefit program allows you to receive several money-saving products and services just by banking with 5Star Bank.
You start by opening one of the following checking accounts:
Perfect for those that want to earn interest and will maintain a minimum balance of $1,000
- $100 minimum opening deposit
- Maintain an average daily balance of $1,000; otherwise, there will be a $7.00 monthly service fee
- Will earn interest when the average daily balance is $1,000+
- Will refund up to 5 ATM service fees if a monthly balance of $1,000 is maintained
A basic checking account with no monthly service fee – just sign up for e-statements!
- $50 minimum opening deposit
- No monthly fee with e-statements
- No interest earnings
- No ATM refunds
Both accounts include:
- Automatic Payroll Deposit
- Free online banking with bill pay
- Free Visa Debit/ATM Card
- Free Mobile Banking with Remote Check Deposit
- Free set of starter checks (pack of 40)
Once you’ve opened your checking account, you will also receive these added benefits:
- Free Notary service
- 0.10% additional interest on non-promotional Certificates of Deposit (term must be one year or longer)
We also offer these additional products and services to meet your needs:
- Overdraft Protection
- Savings and Money Market Accounts
- Individual Retirement Accounts (IRAs)
- Residential Mortgages
- Home Equity Lines of Credit
To learn more about these benefits – and for specific interest rates and details – stop by or call any one of our four local branch locations.
The Fine Print
- These offers are available only to consumers enrolled in the Workplace Banking Solutions program and are exclusive of any other promotions and/or special rates. Certain fees and restrictions may apply. Program subject to change without notice.
- Please consult a banking representative for the full Terms & Conditions of our checking accounts, current interest rates and annual percentage yield information. All accounts governed by the Bank’s Deposit Account Agreement and subject to approval.
- Direct deposit must be received within 60 days or account opening. If direct deposit is not received or is discontinued, the E- Checking- account will be converted to a 5Star Checking Account.
- One free Visa Debit/ATM card will be issued per year; additional cards will be assessed a $5.00/card fee thereafter
- Remote check deposit is subject to approval; account must be open for 30 days before approved remote check deposit is available
- 0.10% bonus Annual Percentage Yield (APY) added to standard offering at time Certificate of Deposit account opening. Minimum balance of $1,000 to obtain a bonus. Early withdrawal penalties may apply.
- Checking offer is not available to existing 5Star checking clients, or those whose accounts have been closed within 90 days or closed with a negative balance. negative balance. To receive the bonus: 1) Open a new 5Star Bank checking account, which is subject to approval; AND 2) Have your direct deposit made into this account within 90 days of opening. Your direct deposit needs to be an electronic deposit of your paycheck, pension or government benefits (such as Social Security) from your employer or the government. Person to Person payments (such as Zelle©) are not considered a direct deposit. After you have completed all the above checking requirements, we’ll deposit the bonus in your new account within 10 business days. You can receive only one new checking account-related bonus every two years from the last enrollment date, and only one bonus per account. Bonus is considered interest and will be reported on IRS Form 1099-INT (or Form 1042-S, if applicable). Account Closing: If the checking account is closed by the client or 5Star Bank within six months after opening, we will deduct the bonus at closing.
We reserve the right to amend or discontinue any product offering. Fees and charges are subject to change. Service charges, if any, are automatically deducted and appear on your regular statement, either monthly or quarterly. Minimum or average balance requirements to waive the monthly service charge are calculated at each statement cycle.